To audition face-to-face for the 2023/2024 promotion of our professional dance training, here are the steps I must follow
I register for an audition date, below :
Next, I download and complete the audition file (below), which I EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
With my audition file I send :
- 1 photocopy of my identity card
- 1 medical certificate of non-contraindication to the intense practice of dance (less
than 2 months)
- 1 CV
- 1 check for €50 (audition fees by check payable to “ARTCAD17”)
- 1 video of a composition (2mn30/3mn30) to present for the audition (This free
composition can integrate any artistic discipline, ex: dance, singing, theater, tap
dancing, circus, etc.)
My audition day has arrived!
I show up at the place of hearing 15 minutes before the time indicated on my summons.
- 1 interview of 15 minutes
- 3 technical lessons of 45 minutes: Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
- 1 workshop of 1 hour of improvisation
- 1 personal composition to present, in dance and/or other artistic discipline if
possible (music, singing, theatre, tap dancing, circus, etc.)
I then receive the result of my audition by email, 48 hours after this one :
YES – NO – ON WAITING LIST
If my result is positive (Bravo!), I receive an email with all the documents to complete and send back in order to validate my administrative registration for the training!